Philadelphia International Airport is located only 60 miles from Atlantic City, this large hub airport serves 32.24 million passengers annually. Twenty-five airlines, including all major domestic carriers, offer nearly 500 daily departures to more than 140 destinations worldwide. Philadelphia International Airport is easily accessible and convenient for travelers coming to Atlantic City.
- Taxi – 1.5 to 2.5 Hours: Taxicabs can be accessed at Zone 5 on the S. Commercial Roadway. Proceed through Baggage Claim and follow the Ground Transportation signs for Taxis/Zone 5. Check with your taxicab company of choice for more information on fares and destinations served.
- Rideshare – 1.5 to 2.5 Hours: If you plan to use Uber, Lyft, or another app-based ride service after landing at PHL, proceed through Baggage Claim and follow the Ground Transportation signs for Ride App/Zone 7. Ride App pick-up zones are located on the S. Commercial Road outside of each Baggage Claim. Exit through the doors onto S. Commercial Rd. and continue to follow signs for Ride App/Zone 7.
- Van and Limousine Service – 1.5 to 2.5 Hours: Get more info on Van and Limousine Services here.
- Public bus – 1.5 to 2.5 Hours: To travel from Philadelphia International Airport to Atlantic City by bus, first, make your way to the Ground Transportation Center (GTC) at the airport. Look for bus services such as Greyhound or NJ Transit that offer routes to Atlantic City, and purchase your ticket. Be sure to check schedules and ticket availability in advance for a seamless journey.
- Train – 3 to 4 Hours: Buy a SEPTA Airport Line ticket at the airport’s Ground Transportation Center and hop on the train to 30th Street Station in Philadelphia. Then, make a quick transfer to the NJ Transit Atlantic City Line, purchase your ticket, and jump on the train heading to Atlantic City.
Newark Liberty International Airport, situated approximately 115 miles away from Atlantic City, is a major transportation hub that caters to millions of passengers each year. With 35 airlines operating from this airport, including all major domestic carriers, travelers can choose from a wide array of flight options. Newark Liberty International Airport boasts over 450 daily departures to various destinations worldwide, making it a convenient and accessible gateway for those journeying to Atlantic City.
- Taxi – 2.5 to 3.5 Hours: To obtain ground transportation information, please visit the Port Authority Welcome Center located in the arrivals area of each terminal, where uniformed staff will be happy to assist you. Learn more here.
- Rideshare – 2.5 to 3.5 Hours: Rideshare is available through Uber and Lyft.
- Car and Van Service – 2.5 to 3.5 Hours: There are convenient self-service kiosks at the Port Authority Welcome Center located in the arrivals area of each terminal nearby where you can contact authorized shared-ride or private car services. Learn more here.
- Public bus – 2.5 to 3.5 Hours: Take the AirTrain to the Newark Airport Bus Stop. From there, catch a bus to Newark Penn Station (such as NJ Transit Bus 62 or Bus 67). At Newark Penn Station, transfer to a bus (NJ Transit or Greyhound) heading to Atlantic City. Ensure you have the appropriate ticket, and the bus will take you directly to your destination in Atlantic City.
- Train – 2.5 to 3.5 Hours: Make your way to the Newark Airport train station located within the airport complex. You can take the AirTrain from the terminals to reach the Newark Airport train station. Once there, board an NJ Transit train heading southbound on the North Jersey Coast Line. This train will take you to the Atlantic City Rail Terminal, which is conveniently located in the heart of Atlantic City, making it a convenient and scenic way to reach your destination.
Atlantic City International Airport makes flying to Atlantic City effortlessly. This medium size airport takes the hassles out of flying, while still providing nonstop services from a number of destinations with American and Spirit Airlines. Located only twelve miles outside of the city travelers can touch down minutes away from the heart of the city.
- Taxi – 15 to 20 Minutes: Available at curbside. For assistance go to the taxi service desk, between baggage claim and the terminal exit. Any questions, contact customer service at 609-645-7895 ext. 4725.
- Rideshare – 15 to 20 Minutes: Rideshare is available through Uber and Lyft.