Skip to main content

Your Expansion Starts Here

Show off your brand at MJ Unpacked 


Show off your brand to THC brand and retail executives and investors from around the nation at this one-of-a-kind event so your company can expand—and compete—as new opportunities emerge.

An awesome and productive event. You all rock and keep up the fantastic work on behalf of the industry.

Jennifer ChapinCo-founder and Co-CEO, Kikoko

An exceptionally unique event tailored to you

What makes the cannabis CPG industry different? Plenty—which means the typical trade show won’t work. MJ Unpacked was designed with that in mind.

A reimagined layout

THC CPG brands promote their products in a cost-effective, turn-key, glass display case. Tech-enabled, brands share their story and connect with retailers, potential license partners, and investors in one-on-one meetings at the event without being tethered to a booth.

Multiple Opportunities

Companies that want to make a larger splash can exhibit in a hard-wall and turn-key booth. We also offer premium 10 x 20 exhibits and executive board rooms for larger MSOs. We tailor activations based on your objectives.

Access to Capital

Passion is what drives your business—but money makes it possible. Take your brand to the next level with the opportunity to connect with an accredited audience of HNW individuals, family offices, and VCs and meet face-to-face to talk through your vision.

Exclusive & qualified audience

56% of our delegates are C-level executives, and the remaining 44% are managers or above. Our team qualifies each registrant to ensure you meet with other license holders and accredited investors actively investing in the space. In New York, we expect 3,000 highly curated attendees.

Who will be at MJ Unpacked NYC?

(as of 3/17/23)


Attendance to MJ Unpacked is exclusive to cannabis retail and brand executives, with the title manager and above and accredited investors actively investing in the space.

There are a limited number of ancillary companies that exhibit and sponsor.

"Every conversation was quality at MJ Unpacked."

John LynchVP of Operations, Oh Hi Beverages

“MJ Unpacked is the new standard for cannabis events, providing the ability to be fluid while having meaningful interactions with the right stakeholders. It was the perfect venue for us to launch the Cheech and Chong co-brand.“

Danny KeithChief Revenue Officer, Cheech and Chong's Cannabis Company

“You have put on a very strong event, congratulations! Our team has enjoyed the quality time connecting with other brands and exhibitors, and the couple speaker notes we managed to catch were candid and on point.”

Vilay MatuskaVP of Marketing, Glass House Brands

Meet your next licensing partner

MJ Unpacked is the only event that showcases THC brands from across the country. Coupled with its exclusivity to other license holders and investors, MJ Unpacked provides brand exhibitors unparalleled opportunities to expand their footprint nationwide.

Spark Your Expansion at MJ Unpacked

Get the Prospectus
b.src = ""; s.parentNode.insertBefore(b, s);})(window.lintrk);